Not everybody has the luxury of having a good sleep due to our fast-pacing world. However, it’s unfortunate because there are real bad effects in this deprivation. In celebration of the World Sleep Day, Mrs. Naty Cheng, president and CEO of Uratex, would like to invite you in raising awareness on the good and superior sleep that we all need, despite our busy lifestyle. As the country’s Sleep Specialist, Uratex brings premium and technology rich products that can equip the
Get In Touch
Hello, welcome to my space and feel at home. For inquiries on advertising, product reviews, or posting of news release, email: madivinereyes(at)gmail(dot)com. All views expressed here are solely mine and are in no way connected to where I am currently affiliated.
Subscribe via Email
- The Value of Good and Superior Sleep
- Where to Eat in SM City Manila: 12 Delicious Destinations for Millenials
- Wake Up To Better, Brighter Tomorrows With Uratex!
- Mekeni: 30 Years of Uplifting Filipino Lives
- Ultimate Family Bonding with Devant’s 7:30PM G2G
- Protected: Impact of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Protected: Elements of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Protected: ICT Channels, Platforms and Formats
- Protected: Introduction to Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- PALSCON, other groups unite to end “Contractualization,” “ENDO,” “5-5-5”