Many people face struggle in sleeping better and waking up feeling light. Especially for those who are working in night shift, this situation holds true and dear. Even before the influx of call centers, working while the rest of the world is sleeping is the daily reality of the medical community, security personnel, law enforcement professionals and media entities, among countless others whose jobs are at rotating or irregular shifts. Having erratic schedules, people who work non-traditional hours could suffer
Get In Touch
Hello, welcome to my space and feel at home. For inquiries on advertising, product reviews, or posting of news release, email: madivinereyes(at)gmail(dot)com. All views expressed here are solely mine and are in no way connected to where I am currently affiliated.
Subscribe via Email
- Support National Book Store’s Advocacy: Join the Read Out Loud Challenge
- Sapporo: Japan’s “The Eat City”
- A Salute to all Women
- The Value of Good and Superior Sleep
- Have a Taste of the World with Minute Burger’s Premium Burgers
- Where to Eat in SM City Manila: 12 Delicious Destinations for Millenials
- Wake Up To Better, Brighter Tomorrows With Uratex!
- Mekeni: 30 Years of Uplifting Filipino Lives
- Ultimate Family Bonding with Devant’s 7:30PM G2G
- Protected: Impact of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)