Success in business is not measured on how much he profited and makes the company grow but how he have help others to achieve their own success too. This is the outlook that Tatay Felix Garcia, founder of Mekeni Food Corporation, wants to impart with everyone. “A person’s measurement of success is not by how much money he has but by how much the same success affects other people. You cannot only look at your own success but also see
Get In Touch
Hello, welcome to my space and feel at home. For inquiries on advertising, product reviews, or posting of news release, email: madivinereyes(at)gmail(dot)com. All views expressed here are solely mine and are in no way connected to where I am currently affiliated.
Subscribe via Email
- The Value of Good and Superior Sleep
- Where to Eat in SM City Manila: 12 Delicious Destinations for Millenials
- Wake Up To Better, Brighter Tomorrows With Uratex!
- Mekeni: 30 Years of Uplifting Filipino Lives
- Ultimate Family Bonding with Devant’s 7:30PM G2G
- Protected: Impact of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Protected: Elements of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Protected: ICT Channels, Platforms and Formats
- Protected: Introduction to Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- PALSCON, other groups unite to end “Contractualization,” “ENDO,” “5-5-5”